The general rules of behavior in the workspace were stated in board meeting on 31st Jan 2018 and updated with phrase 6 in a later meeting on 24th Jul 2023. Please be mindful that your use of the workspace is in accordance with the general intent and purpose of the organization.
- in the workspace, behavior must be appropriate, polite, and considerate
- working in the space must be done safely and following good working practices
- everyone are treated equally in the workspace
- maintaining cleanliness is a shared responsibility
- ultimately, the members of the board and officials have a situational decision making power
- recurring, extensive or marketing involving commercial use of the workspace must be negotiated separately with the board